Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Grand Times: The Office and Cardmaking


It was another glorious night, cardmaking and watching The Office. I was enthused to use the new "in colors." Can you tell what my favorite of the 6 is? (hehe) The first card is from the set "Owl Together Now" and uses Hawaii Papaya designer paper. The other set is "It's a stretch" The inspiration is right out of the catalog, and I was so excited to make my very own! After learning the intricacies of that particular card, however, I don't really think it's feasible to do at the card party. I think more people need to make cards using the Owl Together Now set and post them, I've seen quite a few ugly examples but nothing that fun. Even the catalog examples aren't doing it for me. I know the set is much more cute/fun than that! :-)

No comments: