Thursday, September 4, 2008

Color Challenge!!


So I finally got a small window of time to do a color challenge. I definitely don't feel like this is my best card, but I did have a great time with it while my husband and I watched Season 1 of the Office last night. (finally we know what everyone is talking about). We've never watched it b/c Thursday night was Grey's Anatomy night for us. Anyway, I had to use Old Olive and Tempting Turquoise in lieu of the new in colors. (I can't wait to get my order!) Everything is SU except the ribbon. (it's a random brand from Michaels) I feel like perhaps a scallop edge along the top would make it more "finished." What do you think? I feel like it's missing something....

2 comments:

Savitri said...

Cute card! Love the stars and the animals!!

Shawntel said...

I love the Office and Greys! I have to watch one and then watch the other online because I don't have Tivo. Hmmm . . . someday! Ha ha. Anyway, I love the cute ducky and elephant! So Cute!