Saturday, May 2, 2009

Kristina's Color Challenge! 50th Challenge!

Hi there :) I will be the first to admit that I haven't posted an entry in quite a while. I want to re-do my entire blog on here, but haven't had the chance to do that yet. (perhaps it's 3 of my own kids at home plus another friend's baby during the day?) I was super excited to join in the fun, and very thankful that her deadline was nice n' long, that definitely helps me out! :-) I've used products from a few different places... the patterned paper is from K and Company, the small amount of ribbon is Martha Stewart, Button from American Crafts, Stampin' Up! set True Friend, another SU set Happiness Always (which is retired), an acrylic stamp set from K and Company (Amy Butler Lotus Greetings), Stampin Up glitter, MS glitter, Chipboard from Stampin' Up! .... this is quite a blend of different things!






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Carissa cute card! Hugs~Donna

Mona Pendleton said...

Very cute card! Great job with the color challenge! Thanks for looking at mine :) Hugs, Mona